Skip to content

DoiT Cloud Navigator

Welcome to the DoiT Cloud Navigator Customer Feedback Portal.

Please help us improve our product by providing feedback or ideas for new features.  Your input helps us improve our offerings and we pride ourselves on responding and reacting to ideas across our customer base.  When leaving an idea, please be as specific as possible about the problem you are encountering and what your ideal solution looks like.  

Thank you in advance for your comments
If you have any questions please file a ticket in our Console

DoiT Cloud Navigator

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

7 results found

1. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Every project that was billed in an invoice should stay as is in the reports, regardless of the current sate of the billing profile and accounts/projects assigned to.

Currently, when using the "Invoice" chip, one needs to select the invoice bucket/billing profile. If a project/account has been removed in the meantime, even when selecting time range when project/account xxx was present - it does not show in the report, as the Invoice filter takes into account only projects/account already present in the billing prifle/invoice bucket

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Customer Problem:

As a Navigator customer, I would like to be able to visualize and efficiently track my commitment agreements (EDPs, Google commits, or Azure Enterprise Agreements) in the DoiT Console without needing a commitment agreement with DoiT (DoiT Advantage)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Customer problem:

I would like to have flexibility with the different payment methods that a provider supports and thus be able to pay with the one that suits me best. I.g.: Japanese local payment methods such as JCB and Furikomi.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When a customer has overdue invoices, Navigator shows a top banner with a warning to all signed-in users: "Overdue and outstanding invoices - We are unable to renew your Cloud subscription. Please pay overdue invoices or you may not be able to use these services."

A customer that has that banner while working with DoiT's teams to resolve the payment issue (transfers applied incorrectly to invoices, nothing overdue) suggested that the banner shouldn't be shown to all users or should be made configurable as it raises unnecessary repeated questions for them internally.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Right now all Marketplace spend is grouped under a single line item on our GCP invoices but some months we have 40%+ of our bill in Marketplace spend. I'd like to be able to see all of the marketplace line items separately on the invoice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We often have customers who need to manually update their invoice buckets. If we could have a function to use specific attribution groups to do this instead then it would save our customers using this function significant time in checking the invoice and then they would be able to make any adjustments without a large timesink

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?