Skip to content

DoiT Cloud Navigator

Welcome to the DoiT Cloud Navigator Customer Feedback Portal.

Please help us improve our product by providing feedback or ideas for new features.  Your input helps us improve our offerings and we pride ourselves on responding and reacting to ideas across our customer base.  When leaving an idea, please be as specific as possible about the problem you are encountering and what your ideal solution looks like.  

Thank you in advance for your comments
If you have any questions please file a ticket in our Console

DoiT Cloud Navigator

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. Deployment requires a Deployment_ID variable as an input parameter, but our docs are sparse on how and where to find that, also it's currently a manual process to get that, it'd be nice if it was deterministically generated id, which might help make automation from scratch easier without a manual process of manually looking up the dynamically generated input variable.

Additional Context on Doit Internal Slack which references a ticket with further context https://doitintl.slack.com/archives/C018XHBUQ5Q/p1724341416160099

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Kubernetes  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Salut la Product Team,

I am writing to request an enhancement to the EKS Lens reporting feature within the [Your Cloud Management Platform Name].
    I have noticed (and I am not the only one) that in the cost reports generated by EKS Lens, there are instances where costs are labeled as "N/A," particularly in relation to the "EC2-Other" category.
    This label is not very convenient for understanding the allocation of costs and can lead to confusion when analysing customers' cloud expenditure.

Issue Encountered:
    In the Navigator EKS cost reports, it is frequently encountered that a label "N/A" which seems to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?