Skip to content

DoiT Cloud Navigator

Welcome to the DoiT Cloud Navigator Customer Feedback Portal.

Please help us improve our product by providing feedback or ideas for new features.  Your input helps us improve our offerings and we pride ourselves on responding and reacting to ideas across our customer base.  When leaving an idea, please be as specific as possible about the problem you are encountering and what your ideal solution looks like.  

Thank you in advance for your comments
If you have any questions please file a ticket in our Console

DoiT Cloud Navigator

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

8 results found

1. Bonjour Product Team,

I am writing to propose a new feature for the DoIT console that I believe would significantly enhance the ability of users to manage and forecast their cloud spend more effectively.

Issue Summary:
    Currently, while the DoIT console provides valuable insights into daily cloud usage and costs, it lacks a visual representation that compares actual daily usage against projected usage over time. This makes it challenging for users to quickly assess whether their cloud spend is tracking as expected against budget forecasts.

Desired Outcome:
    I would like to see the implementation of a feature that overlays a…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Hello Team,

Customers currently can add an Attribution for Anomaly Detection to monitor abnormal spend behavior on a specific segment of their business. A customer just surfaced the need of excluding a specific Attribution from the Anomaly Detection logic due to the nature of that segment of the business, where they are expecting those anomalies to happen. The desired outcome would be that all infrastructure linked to that Attribution would not be flowing into the Cost Anomaly algorithm, hence the anomalies would not get surfaced as per customer preference.

Do you think this would be possible?

Kind Regards,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Can be done currently by disabling default anomalies and monitoring for anomalies an attribution that excludes the desired selection.

4. More Advanced Kubernetes Metrics

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Kubernetes  ·  Admin →
  5. Customers will generally be interested in cloud incidents specific to the regions they use. It would be helpful if there was an option to include a region-specific filter on the cloud incidents page. This would help to provide more meaningful data.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. We use DoiT to create Attributions to allow us to view client-specific costs. Overall this works well for us.

One improvement would be if we could configure Attribution "templates" containing specific fields even if the data doesn't exist yet. For example, only a subset of our customers are using Dataproc and so only that subset of customer data is labelled in the billing data. When I create a new Attribution I must exclude our dataproc label for the customer if their data doesn't exist yet. Eventually, when the customer migrates to Dataproc, their Attribution will be incorrectly missing the data…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When report graphs are plotted against time, allow the time zone to be set.

I recently investigated a cost increase due to database activity. The cost anomaly graph and report were shown in UTC. I understand this is the time zone AWS reports the costings, but it would be very helpful for me to align the spike in usage with some event at work, without having to convert the time zones.

This will not make much different for daily/monthly graphs, but I was looking at an hourly graph, where having the times displayed in local time zone would be very…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?