filters shown by selected provider
right now when selecting filters, all are shown - regardless of selected Provider.
to help with finding the correct filters, which hold impact, it could be helpful that the shown filters, are also filtered by the (if it was) selected Provider.
for example, when selecting Anthropic as a provider, I won't get suggested any AWS related filters, unless I've added AWS as a provider for my report.
Thank you for this one, it is a fair point and we reproduced it internally. Today the values inside a filter follow the provider you selected, but the list of filters itself does not, so you see dimensions that cannot apply to your report. We are looking at it now. The direction we prefer is to make the relevant filters come first and keep the others out of your way, rather than removing them completely, so that nothing disappears from a report you have already saved. I cannot give you a date yet. I will come back to you here once the scope is settled. Br, Francois